Sunday, December 6, 2009

VIDEOS: GHOST LAB - WATERY GRAVE - FULL EPISODE


The team heads to Texas to investigate the Hotel Galvez which was built atop the wreckage of the deadliest natural disaster in American history. Then they investigate Presidio La Bahia where hundreds of Texan revolutionaries were slaughtered.
Galveston Island - Watery Grave - Part 1

Galveston Island - Watery Grave - Part 2

Galveston Island - Watery Grave - Part 3

Galveston Island - Watery Grave - Part 4



Go here for Today's Paranormal News
Go here for Today's UFO & Alien News

............
............blog blog blog blog

........... Nov 2009 Oct 2009 Sept 2009 Aug 2009 July 2009 June 2009
........... May 2009 Apr 2009 Mar 2009 Feb 2009 Jan 2009 Dec 2008
........... Nov 2008 Oct 2008 Sept 2008 Aug 2008 Julyl 2008 June 2008

2 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

You are awesome! I'm thinking about switching to Ghost Lab. As you know, I'm a little disenchanted with Ghost Hunters right now. This seems like a show I could watch.

I don't really want to be a ghost hunter, just to write about them, but I'm thinking about taking a paranormal investigation class offered at my local community college this spring. There's only so much you can learn from TV shows.

Atrueoriginall said...

Gosh, I read so much lately about all of the community colleges that are bringing in paranormal investigation classes. That's pretty neat.

I have so many videos that it sometimes appears difficult to find what you're looking for but you can see a link list of all of the videos in my two video blogs in order by ghost hunter teams.

Ghost Hunting Vids

Ghost Lab is toward the top of the page. This is my fav.

Nottoway Plantation